Monday, September 1, 2014

Welcome to our blog.  I have found this to be an excellent way for me to communicate with students and parents.  I will post daily the work that the students need to have complete for the next day.  That helps students know which questions are due and to keep track of upcoming assignments.

I am excited and am looking forward to the upcoming year.  It is going to be an awesome year.  Please feel free to contact me at : nancy. hognestad@rbe.sk.ca
                                               or phone me at:  306-791-8585
                                               or text me at: 306-537-8274

Things for tomorrow:
    Immunization forms
    Barbeque form (optional)
    Computer use form
     Parent email: The easiest way to ensure this gets through properly is if you email me. (I use email all the time to communicate with families.)